Coronavirus (COVID-19) message to our community.
Effective today, June 15, County Bank branch lobbies will reopen.
We also highly encourage the use of our drive-thru, ATMs, and online and mobile banking services.
• Our lobbies are open with limited capacity. A greeter will welcome you upon entry (appointments are encouraged). If a branch reaches its capacity limit, you will be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle. The greeter will contact you in person or by cell when it is your turn to come into the lobby.
• When entering the lobby, customers are required to wear a face mask. Please be prepared to temporarily remove your mask for security purposes.
• Employees will also wear a face covering to ensure their safety as well as yours.
• Plexiglass guards have been installed at each teller and desk station.
• We ask that you maintain 6' social distancing between others at all times. Social distance markers have been installed to assist you.
• High touch areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
Thank you for your attentiveness.
County Bank is a Member FDIC
“ As a local, small business owner it is important to me to keep my banking local. County Bank provides all the services as the big national banks but keeps it personal. County Bank knows me and keeps it as easy as a handshake!”
Browseabout Books • Rehoboth Beach, DE
“ I can’t say enough good things about County Bank. I’ve been with them for several years. Their customer service is great; they listen to all my needs and make everything so easy. I enjoy going to County Bank because of the excellent service I receive.”
Personal Banking Customer • Lincoln, DE
“ When my family and I moved to Southern Delaware, we wanted a local bank where we weren’t just a number. County Bank filled the bill and then some. Everyone is so professional, friendly and always says hello. At County Bank, you are made to feel important.”