County Bank Mobile Check Deposit
County Bank Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit a check into your checking, savings or money market accounts almost anywhere on your time. This free service gives you fast and convenient financial control. County Bank Mobile Check Deposit is available using the County Bank Mobile App. *Android™ and *iPhone® Apps are available for download.
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking
(Online Banking enrollment is also available in the County Bank Mobile Banking App. Activation may take a business day)
- Download the County Bank Mobile App
- Log on to County Bank Mobile App using your Online Banking Access ID and Passcode
- Click on the “Deposit” button
Please endorse (write your signature) on the back of the original item and write “For mobile deposit only to County Bank”. Do NOT re-deposit the check. Store deposited checks securely for 30 calendar days. After 30 calendar days shred and dispose of checks properly to prevent identity theft, misuse or re-deposit.
There are limits for the number of checks and the dollar amount.
|Deposit Limits||Amount||Number of Checks|
|Deposit Per Day||$3,500||7|
|Deposit Per Month||$7,500||15|
County Bank’s Funds Availability Policy is applicable when making mobile deposits.
Checks must be drawn on United States financial institutions.
Examples of ineligible items include, but are not limited to: Money Orders, Travelers Checks, Savings Bonds, Cashier’s Checks and checks payable to any person or entity other than the owner(s) of the account into which the check is being deposited. For the full list of eligible and ineligible items as well as other terms please see the Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit Agreement.
Phone Devices Supported
Eligible phones include:
- iPhone® (3G or higher with iOS 7.1 or higher). Older iPhones® and devices without a camera are not supported.
- iPad® (2 or higher with iOS 7.1 or higher). iPad Mini® is also supported (with iOS 7.1or higher). Other iPad® versions and devices without a camera are not supported.
- The iPod Touch® is not supported at this time.
- Android® (4.0 or higher operating system) with a rear-facing camera that supports auto focus.
If you have any questions or need assistance please visit your local branch or call us at 302-226-9800.
- Web access is needed to use County Bank Mobile Deposit. Data and message rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
- Apple, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc