Free Kasasa Cash® Checking
Let us pay you to bank with us.
Kasasa Cash® does just that — it’s free checking that pays up to 2.50% APY* every month, and refunds your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide* — so every ATM is your ATM.
- Free checking that pays interest
- 2.50% APY* on daily balances up to and including $10,000 when qualifications are met
- 2.50% to 0.25% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on the account’s daily balance when qualifications are met
- 0.05% APY* on the entire balance if qualifications are not met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Debit Mastercard® with Automated Teller Machine access
- Monthly statements with check imaging available
- Express Telephone Banking available
- Internet Banking with Online Bill Payment
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning your rewards is easy.
So easy that you’re probably already doing it! Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking AT LEAST ONCE
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate*. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*See Kasasa Cash® disclosures and account representative for details. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, LTD., registered in the U.S.A.
To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Debit Cards: 12 transactions that can be either PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases.
- Online Banking: Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least once per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- E-Statements: Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the 15th of the month (or preceding business day) through the 14th of the next month (or preceding business day). Our Monthly Qualification Cycle dates are not the same as our Statement Cycle dates. To qualify for your account's rewards, all of the transactions and activities identified within the Qualification Information section must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account within the Monthly Qualification Cycle.
“Business Day” means every day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays.
"Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which County Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $10,000 in your account earn an interest rate of 2.47% resulting in an annual percentage yield* of 2.50%. Minimum daily balance to obtain the annual percentage yield is $0.01. Daily balances over $10,000 earn an interest rate of 0.25% on the portion of the daily balance over $10,000, resulting in an annual percentage yield* that will range from 2.50% to 0.25%, depending on the account's daily balance.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. The maximum ATM withdrawal fee refund per transaction is $4.99. Instant cash/cash over purchase amount received at point-of-sale devices do not qualify as ATM withdrawal. Our institution does not reimburse any international ATM withdrawal fees that your account may incur. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. NOTE: ATM fee reimbursements only apply to Kasasa Cash transactions via ATM; Kasasa Saver ATM transaction fees are not reimbursed nor refunded.
Interest and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements, if applicable, will be credited to your account every month.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are not met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the entire daily balance in the account earns an interest rate of 0.05% resulting in an annual percentage yield* of 0.05%. Minimum daily balance to obtain the annual percentage yield is $0.01. The annual percentage yield percentage you receive may be slightly higher due to various core processor limitations that result in the higher qualifying interest rates being applied to the daily account balance on the last day of the statement cycle and the non-qualifying interest rate of 0.05% being applied to the entire daily account balance for all other days within the statement cycle. In addition, ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 04/28/2023. To obtain the current rate(s) and annual percentage yield information, please call (302) 226-9800.
* Kasasa Cash account linked to a Kasasa Saver account. When your Kasasa Cash account is linked to a Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it, along with any nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements, are automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one business day of being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. This automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account, if the account balance is less than the transferred amount when the transfer occurs.
Rewards’ Additional Information. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened; rates may change without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings. You will automatically qualify for the account's rewards during your account's first statement cycle. If the account is closed before rewards are credited, you will forfeit the rewards.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements may apply. $25 minimum deposit is required to open the Kasasa Cash account. $25 minimum deposit is required to open the Kasasa Saver account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet the account's qualifications. Limit of 1 account per Social Security Number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. A Kasasa Cash account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no account monthly maintenance fees on Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver products. County Bank may discontinue these Kasasa account products at any time. If account products are discontinued, the fees, rates and rewards are subject to change.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.